Basic Home Theatre installation covers home theatres and large TV's and a sound system. For projector home theatre installations please refer to ultimate home theatre installation.
Summary Of Installation:
- Install and secure your TV mounting bracket on your wall with our Newer Fall Methodology. We mount into your studs (metal or wood) and with toggle bolts (high-quality drywall anchors).
- Safely mount your TV on the mounting bracket.
- Connect the receiver to audio / video devices.
- Install and setup your 5.1 or 7.1 Channel Home Theatre System.
- Our technicians can install a Recessed Power Receptacle Kit (additional cost) to bring power closer to your TV upon request.
- Clean up work debris.
- Leave your residence when you are completely satisfied with your Basic Home Theatre Installation.
Wire concealment for basic home theatre installation can be added on for an additional price.
Materials you might need, or we can supply these upon request:
- HDMI Cables: Used for connection between devices. Starts at: $15
- Power Cables: Used to bring power supply closer to your TV location. Starts at: $20
- TV Wall Mount Bracket: Supply your own, or we can supply one. Starts at: $50
- Speaker floor mounts: Please supply your own
- Speaker wire: Supply your own, or we can supply one. Contact for pricing
We can help install your dream home theatre for the best viewing and listening experience. Get the same movie experience from the convenience of your own home without worrying about parking or long lines.
This kind of installation starts at: $400.